Visit ChooseMyPlate.gov for guidance on which foods to add to your diet and which foods you may want to consider reducing. You'll find resources to help you plan a healthy menu, lose weight, analyze your diet, and more.
● Enjoy your food, but eat less.
● Avoid oversized portions.
Foods to Increase
● Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
● Make at least half your grains whole grains.
● Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
Foods to Reduce
● Compare sodium in foods like soup, bread, and frozen meals ― and choose the foods with lower numbers.
● Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
But I miss the pyramid!