Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Boat Registration Statistics

A reader wrote: When doing research for a question on boats over 34ft in length on the DMV website, I found it did not provide useful information so I had to expand my search. While doing my expanded search I found a website www.boatinfoworld.com that provided a description of the boat owners by state and then a further division by county.
This is absolutely correct. There's also a breakdown by city or ZIP Code.

The site can provide the address of people who have a boat license as well as the length and docking port of the boat. I figured this would be useful information for people who need to know more info about boat owners.
You can search Boats by Boat Name, Boats by Registered Owner or Boats by Ship Builder, if you already know those components. A detailed power search, which would include people's addresses, or download capacity costs $20/month or $200/year.

No comments: