Thursday, March 12, 2009

Apply online for an extension to file state income tax return

Need an extension to file your personal state income tax return? Apply online for an automatic extension. It's free and easy to use. You'll receive an instant, printable confirmation that the Tax Department received your application.

To apply for an extension to file online, go here.

If you owe tax with your extension, you can pay it by:
- direct debit from a savings or checking account
- credit card (a convenience fee applies)
- printing a voucher and mailing a check

No comments: